Wednesday 11 July 2018

Work Resumed

Hi all,
        I'm back. I couldn't continue my blogging as I had to complete my exams, which are held in order to obtain ranks for getting selected into government universities in Sri Lanka. But I haven't stopped or paused my work on Lepidoptera of Sri Lanka. In fact I have so much to share with the world. First I will be posting the past work done from around 2008 to 2013. I hope you guys will enjoy my work. Ideas and suggestions altogether with corrections are welcome. Special thanks goes to Tharindu malli who kindled the idea of sharing my work again.

Castalius rosimon (Common Pierrot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
"Butterflies", Nature's Jewellery by Induru Hettiarachchi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.